- What should be order amount to get free delivery?
- We deliver goods to our customers free of charge regardless of the order amount.
- What is the minimum order amount?
- If we talk about water, then there are usually two bottles of 18.9L spring water or 1 pack of natural mineral water VENDEN, while coffee minimum order of 1 kg.
- Are there special offers for seniors or new mothers?
- No, we do not have such special loyalty program according to customer groups, we work individually with each customer and apply individual discounts or bonuses based on planned or existing volumes.
- Can VENDEN water be used to fill an aquarium?
- For over 15 years in our office is aquarium with fish swimming very cosy only in VENDEN spring water, so we can assure that VENDEN spring water can be used to fill an aquarium.
- Can I make a soup from spring water VENDEN Mezavots?
- Just like in preparation of coffee and tea, it is important what water is used, the same relates to soup cooking. To get broth clear, you need to use good water to make it. Spring water VENDEN Mezavots is perfect for soup cooking because it is naturally soft, contains very low levels of iron and calcium, as well as very low sodium content indicating that this water can be used in low salt diets.
- Is VENDEN water suitable for small children? From what age VENDEN water can be consumed?
- Spring water VENDEN Mezavots can be used without age limit by everyone, both very small children and seniors, because it is underground water of the highest value according to all indicators - water with very low hardness and iron content, as well as very low sodium content, indicating that this water can be used in diets with reduced salt content.
- What is the difference between natural spring water and natural water from a borehole?
- Spring results from prolonged natural processes, over hundreds, and even thousands of years, interaction of certain conditions creates a place where water flows naturally from the bottom of underground layers, while boreholes are created by human, this water is usually treated in different ways - chemical, physical, thermal, depending on it the purpose of use and it is classified as drinking water. If a borehole is not treated, then it can be considered to be natural.
- Does spring water have some classification?
- Yes, it is classified according to their flavours and sediments around sources of springs; springs are classified into sulphur springs, gypsum springs, iron springs, limestone springs and clear springs. VENDEN Mezavots is a clear spring.
- Where can I return VENDEN empty bottles and what is the reward?
- Any Customer is entitled to return VENDEN empty packaging (18.9 and 11 litre bottles), receiving for that security paid or reward. If empty packaging is returned by demonstrating supporting documents (checks, waybills, acceptance certificate) certifying origin of the packaging, the Customer is paid the following:
7.83 EUR, incl. VAT per 18.9 litre bottle
6.83 EUR incl. VAT per 11 litre bottle.
JIf empty packaging (18.9 and 11 litre bottles) is returned without demonstrating supporting documents certifying the origin of the packaging, the customer is paid:
2.28 EUR incl. VAT per 18.9 litre bottle.
1.42 EUR incl. VAT per 11 litre bottle.
We remind you that at the time of returning you are required to demonstrate personal identification documents. Only clean and not damaged packaging with VENDEN label and handle are accepted, moreover, it must not be older than five years (the year of issue is shown on the bottom of the bottle).
Packaging is accepted at VENDEN central office, at Ganibu Dambis 33, Riga, during working hours from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Why does spring water become green and what should be done in this situation?
- ZGreen water appears due to reproduction of freshwater algae (Chloromycete group) in water. Algae are a microscopic single-cell plant, while green colour is a chlorophyll pigment. In the environment algae are in huge quantities. During summer months their spores form a large part of airborne dust. These algae are not harmful. These are not those blue or green sea algae in pools and lakes.
If only one such tiny particle of dust gets into a bottle or equipment, it creates potential possibility for water to get weedy in natural water. It just needs light, warmth and time. Therefore, adherence to adequate water storage and high hygiene requirements is very important. Particularly during warm season, it is important to avoid putting equipment and bottles in direct sunlight, when exposed to sunlight, water can be warmed to + 50 ° C. If a room where is a spring water VENDEN Mezavots is sunny, ask a representative of VENDEN for the bottle "protective cap".
- Is it true that VENDEN does not comply with the law and illegally transports water from spring to the plant?
- No, it is not true! VENDEN runs a business in accordance with all laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, as well as the European Union regulations that stipulate that companies that started their activity before 2006 do not necessarily have to be located next to water abstraction site. Water may be transported in accordance with the standards laid down by the Food and Veterinary Service.
- Where else can I buy big bottles of spring water VENDEN Mezavots?
- Spring water VENDEN Mezavots can be bought at supermarkets and networks of petrol stations.
- Do your new CoolTouch devices actually consume less electric power than ordinary devices?
- Yes, it is true, energy savings are from 15% to 50% depending on model of device.
- Is carbonated water a mineral water?
- No, not always. During bottling process carbon dioxide may also be added to drinking water and it will be carbonated drinking water. In Latvia natural mineral water is abstracted only in still form, carbon dioxide is added only during bottling process.
- What is the difference between salty mineral water and ordinary mineral water?
- In general, all natural mineral waters are classified into 4 categories - low mineralization, moderate mineralization, high mineralization and medicinal mineral waters. This classification is determined by predominant salts of mineral water, the more salty taste has water, the higher is mineralization.
- Can I, as your customer, visit VENDEN plant and spring?
- Yes, of course, we have always been and will be open to our customers and we will be happy to show you all the road of VENDEN Mezavots and natural mineral water VENDEN to the consumer. You should contact your VENDEN manager to agree on time of the tour!
- Are VENDEN polycarbonate bottles harmful for filling water?
- Each plastic product and packaging has a specific purpose for which it is intended. If the package is used according to its purpose, there is no risk. Also widely discussed bisphenol is a permitted substance, it has a certain rate that can be added to plastic and used to filling water. The bottle also has an English inscription "For drinking water only". The only thing is that product in this plastic should not be heated, and this is not done. Polycarbonate bottles have been tested repeatedly in Latvia as well as in other EU laboratories. Conclusion is clear: VENDEN polycarbonate bottles meet all safety and security requirements.